ADVENTURE. FUN. LEADERSHIP. INDEPENDENCE. SELF-CONFIDENCE.
Scouts should experience all these and more – and that’s why we’re here! Troop 658 is a strong, vibrant, scout-run troop, which provides numerous activities that only a diverse, well-developed organization can offer.
Each year, our scout youth leadership plans an exciting program with a variety of challenging opportunities. It's not unusual that we're participating in swim meets, backpacking throughout California, scaling the towering rocks of Joshua Tree, kayaking down the Kern or Colorado Rivers, conquering the Grand Canyon, or experiencing all that summer camp has to offer in the High Sierras, Sequoias and beyond!
- Want a closer look?
- There’s a lot of great information on this site to help you enjoy your Scouting experience, as well as explain our program a little more thoroughly. A couple great places to start are our Join Us and About Us tabs above. We hope you enjoy your time here, but if you’d like to visit us in person, our regular Troop meetings take place:
- Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm
- St. John Fisher Church in Rancho Palos Verdes (in the Auditorium under the Gym).
- Want to see what our program can do for your son?
- Why not hear it straight from Eagle Scout Patrick Lowe. Patrick received the BSA’s top award for an Eagle Scout in 2013, along with a $50,000 college scholarship.
Thanks for visiting, and should you have any questions regarding Troop 658, or Scouting in general, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.
~ Scoutmaster, Jon Paulson